Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Only one more today... 5 more tomorrow!


Here is the last one I have a picture of today.

This is Michy's "3 Takes" challenge. She gave us a sketch and we had to make 3 different cards. I challenged myself to use the same pp and cardstock but make the 3 look different. I love the one with the felt photo corner the mostest... (good grammar)
These are all from the Lil Scrappers 5th Anniversary Online Crop this weekend. http://www.lilscrappers.ca/ You need to register in the forum and then when you scroll down near the bottom, you'll see that as a thread. Inside is all the individual challenges.
Also, see my blog list on the left side for Carla, Michy's and Aimee's personal blogs.









Have a great one everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of the challenges (I hope!)
Jen

No comments: