Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oops, long time...

Okay, I have been busy and not much new scraping wise to share. I have been working on loading my laptop with digi stuff lately. I am off to Toronto on Saturday for a conference and I wanted a way to scrapbook on the planes and in the delicious quiet of my hotel room at night :)

I love my family but... 4 days of quiet, being responsible for only me and no one to wake me up in the middle of the night... Having a break once in a while makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have them when I go home! I am going with 2 girls from work and we have plans to do Eaton Centre one night, try to go up the CN Tower (which I never did even living in ON for 12 years) and we're going to go to "Austraila" (the movie).... I am so excited. They are even looking into the possiblity of a VERY quick drive down to the Falls. (down and back in 3 hours!)

BUT... the best part of this trip... I get to see my BFF of 25 years (we met when she was 6 and I was 7) Billie!!! We met at the ice cream man on the corner of Cowan and Cedar Sts in Orillia ON and have been friends ever since :) Even though I moved to BC when I was 12, we have kept in touch all these years, been in each other's wedding and we always seem to know when the other really needs us. Billie even knew each time I had my kids - she called me to say that for some reason all the night before she had felt she just had to get in touch with me. And both times, I had given birth the night before and just arrived home from the hospital.

Anyways, I PROMISE, to share my digi creations with you when I get back. And... I have been finding so much free supplies and tutorials all over the web that I could get addicted to this :)

Have a great weekend everyone and I'll be back late next week.

Jen

No comments: