Monday, November 17, 2008

What a week!

Last week was chaos in my house with our basement carpet finally being installed. We had to move almost everything from our basement (800 sq ft of stuff) upstairs somewhere. I had to pack up almost my scrapbooking stuff (which is a LOT of stuff) and move it all upstairs. Thank goodness for my MM embellishment center and my rail system... that stuff I could leave on the wall.

The carpet was finished by Friday afternoon, then... back down with all the stuff over the weekend - now that we have lovely warm carpet! Here is a picture of my new scrap mess (I mean room).

And in the middle of all this, I had an all-day crop at a friend's place to try to prep for. I was on my living room floor with about 3 feet of room trying to prep something the night before. I got these three layouts done (and finished another pre-done layout I had gotten from Creating Keepsakes KOTM). I can't say I am super thrilled with them but... I am happy to have them done as the kids birthdays are 2007... I just couldn't do 2008 until I finished 2007!
I also got part of my mom's Xmas present done too... but since she might look on here... I'm not posting it! :) Sorry MOM, LOL! I will say, I think I came up with a really great idea for her for Xmas and not only do I think she will love it, it is also a present she can use as intended and then use again and again and again... okay, enough harassing my mom :)


That is it from me. My plan tonight is to GET ORGANIZED and then get back to work. If I want to try to enter the Lil Scrappers Guest Designer contest, I have to get "crack-a-lackin'" on that, ;)

Jen

No comments: