Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oops...

I've done 6 cards and another layout from 2006 digitally and I haven't taken pictures and posted... I will tonight.

I just wanted to say that I challenged my scrap-buddies to Michy's "All about Me" challenge over at Lil Scrappers and they all have said yes. What a great bunch of buds I have. Almost all of us live in different cities now (which REALLY sucks!!!!) but something like this makes me feel more connected to them.... moving on, before I get emotional :)

I also just challenged them all to a "ONE a month" challenge for 2009. We are all super busy people with jobs and families and other commitments.... but I challenged them to make a list for every month in 2009 and put down one layout they would like to get done for that month. Let's see what they say....

Before I go.... 18 more sleeps until Hawaii, whoo whoo.... I went tanning at lunch and I'm feelin' good....

Jen

No comments: