Monday, March 23, 2009

Card Swap cards

"Good morning, good morning... it's going to be a brand new morning, good morning, good morning to you (and you and you!!) " I LOVE spring... there are no flowers, no budding trees and certainly no smell of cut grass BUT... the blasted snow is melting so I am in a great mood!

Here are cards I did for a card swap over at Lil Scrappers. We were paired up with someone and we each did a card kit up for each other and one for ourselves and then mailed them. So we each have the same supplies to make a card with and we get to see the very different results. Here is what I made with them! (the birthday one is from the kit I put together - springy colours only as I didn't have a "spring" embellie to send her)
Have a great one! I'll be back tomorrow with some more! I feel the need to do a "late night" tonight so should have lots to show you. Jen




No comments: