Sunday, March 29, 2009

CardPatterns Sketch #8


I made this card based on Card Patterns Sketch #8... You can check them out here: http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ I have a special someone who is going to be receiving this card. I've been thinking of her and she LOVES butterflies!
The sketch called for a square shape but I made that into a window with a clear sheet backing and then applied this rub-on to the sheet. I laid it flat so it would photograph better and the white is just the inside of the card.


Jen

7 comments:

Marie said...

Love it! The colors are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that Walk in the Park DSP?!?! I can't get enough of it!! Love your card - great job using the sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us!

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! I love your color combo.

whoistracy said...

Jen this is beautiful! I love the colors. What a lovely take on the sketch. So glad you could join us.

Martha said...

Your card is so pretty!Love the papers and the colours.
~Martha~

Krista B. said...

Beautiful card love the butterfly :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the dsp, ribbon and butterfly! Great job with the Card Patterns Sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.