Monday, March 30, 2009

I've been bitten

Okay, I now have a disturbing obsession with the Twilight series. I seriously forgot to BREATHE during one part of the movie I was so into it. I was feeling a bit sick about taking it back to the store so I assume I will be buying it very soon.

Already read the first book, and bought the 2nd today... sigh...

EDIT: I bought the movie yesterday while getting milk (sigh) and am 2/3 of the way through the 2nd book already... Heading to Costco at lunch today to buy the 3rd and 4th as they are still hardcover and WAY cheaper there...

EDIT #2: Okay, it is now Monday, April 6th and I have now finished all 4 books... sigh... I am sad but book 4 was SO awesome! And now have the soundtrack on my iPod. Did you KNOW that Rob Pattinson sings... and really well too!!


No comments: