Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BOM pages - finally....

Oh yay!! I have finally finished some layouts to share. I was so excited. My friend Davida and I stayed up until midnight to finish what we were working on.

These layouts are for my BOM (Book of Me). The first is the March challenge of music. I chose to do what is on my iPod right now (or what would be on it if I could remember my iTunes password at the moment, LOL). The music isn't written in as I need to buy an new Sharpie! But here is what it would be: Twilight soundtrack, the "Hawaii" song (Jason Mraz), Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Madonna, ABBA, Elvis, Dixie Chicks, Def Lepard, Diana Krall, Celine Dion, Colin James, Bryan Adams, Sting, etc, etc... depends on my mood what I like. I was trying for an "eclectic" list.


The 2nd layout is April's and the challenge was our favourite foods, using a specific layout as inspiration (the sketch) and we had to have dimensional embellishments. Mine is using the super yummy Marrakesh I got from my friend Lisa over at Lisa's Scrap Shack (look I did a link, I'm ridiculously impressed with myself, let's hope it works...) The journalling reads "I still surprise myself by how much I love ethnic food! And to think, 10 years ago, I found mild salsa spicy !!"



Jen




No comments: