Saturday, May 16, 2009

DT Card and last of the online crop

Me again. This first picture is the last of the challenges from the online crop last weekend. These were done Tuesday but I'd saved them to my laptop and forgot to put them up here :) This was Mel's challenge to make these teeny tiny cards and I think they'd be great as gift tags or maybe to put an eyelet in the corner and tie onto a bottle of wine.

The second picture is my DT card for this month for Deanne over at Just My Sketches. I was having some trouble with it but then I found this cute Stampin Up paper I had gotten and it all just put itself together. Hope you like!



1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey, I recognize that middle mini card in the first photo!!!! It made a great card/tag for the new Stampin' Up! catalogue when you dropped it in my mailbox today!!! Cute card!!!!