Monday, May 11, 2009

NSD Online Crop at Lil Scrappers

Aimee's Make N Take - Gift bag
Carla's Make N Take - Party Favours

Carla's card challenge - window cards


Carla's LO challenge - 6x12 layouts (this is an acrylic 7x12 page - but the extra 1" is the space for the holes to put in the album - the cover page for my 2008 family album)

Mel's Card Challenge - Home Tweet Home card - had to have a house of some sort on the front - this is all paper pieced - I drew my own pattern and cut out with various pp.

Bev's Challenge - we did a list for Bev answering questions, the 2nd part was to take one of our answers and make a page around it. The one I used was "the one thing I will always be... is loved"

Aimee's layout challenge - Use your scraps! This page is about Garret going down on the plane for his allergy testing. He was a real little trouper and even though he was a bit scared, he sat back and enjoyed the adventure of a new thing.

I got all this done yesterday for the online crop (still two days to submit your stuff too!!) I am so tired today from staying up so late last night but... let's face it, when it is scrapbooking, do I really mind so much??!! :)
Great week to you all!! Jen xoxo

No comments: