Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday - Surprise!!


Here's a surprise layout for Friday! I did this after being inspired by a layout in CK magazine that I just got in my mailbox. I sat down and hammered it out. These pictures are from 2004 when my youngest was only a month old. I had that piece of pp I wanted to use so just scanned through my digital picture library until I found some that I liked with it.

I did some close ups of the star to show you I used a jumbo grommet between to large and small stars (SU punches).


I did a close up of the title to show you how I outlined the alpha stickers. I felt they didn't contrast quite enough so use a white gel pen. Also, I stamped some circle accents in Very Vanilla craft ink on my cardstock to just add a slight bit of interest up there and to match the circle pattern in the pp!
Take some time and do something scrappy today! Jen

No comments: