Friday, January 22, 2010

Haitian Relief - Stampin Up doing their part!

From now until February 28, 2010, Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set purchased to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

I {Heart} Hearts – clear-mount 118571 $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts – wood-mount 117010 $26.95

My Friday post (a layout with some close ups for inspiration) will be up later today. I have run into some issues with uploading pictures but I think it was a blogger issue and likely resolved now. Once I'm home from work, up it will go.

Take some time to do something scrappy today!

Jen

No comments: