Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 Minute Card Wednesday - #5!

Another week, another 10 minute card I am impressed I got done in time - LOL! This card was inspired by a card done by Mary Fish (http://www.stampinpretty.com/) quite a while back. Her's was grey, green and cream. I wanted to brighten mine up and make it more springy.

It took me no time at all to die cut these leaves and stems (my fav Sizzlit, well, right behind the new butterfly embossing one!) It was two punches of my Trio Flower punch for the flowers and a quick poke with my paper piercer to deal with the brads. Adhere it all down and voila. A pretty, springy card!

Materials: Card blank, Sending Love DSP, Write Stuff DSP (flowers), Old Olive cardstock, Trio Flowers punch, Modern Label punch, Little Leaves Sizzlit die, gold brads, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Melon Mambo Classic ink, Short & Sweet stamp set.
Take the time to do something scrappy today!
Jen

1 comment:

Frantastic™ said...

Soooooo cute! Darnit, another punch to add to the list! I've done that type of arrangement with stamped stems and buttons for flowers, but that punch would be handy.