Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Stamp Review

So I haven't been on my blog much at all for a couple months and really have no excuse other than... I've just been busy living life!!  But I want to get back on here inspring you and showing you what inspires me.  Today, I wanted to highlight a stamp set I just received yesterday in an order. I usually look around on the internet for ideas when I order stamp sets and these super talents ladies just took my breath away.  (I have included the link to both of their sites for you - all credit to them, I didn't make either of these cards!!)

The set I chose was the Bouquet Bunch that is in the new Summer Mini catalog (link on side to pdf of catalog).  I think this is a super cute multi-purpose set that you could just use for ever!!  You can colour, ink, pastel, emboss, etc, etc, etc...  I love nice simple sets that have so many possibilities.
This card is one from Lori Hunter - http://divastamper.blogspot.com/2010/05/window-for-mom.html that I think is totally fabulous.  It is one of the cutest cards I've seen in a while.  I especially love how she did the awning. 

This next one is from Amy O'Neill.  I couldn't find a blog for her but will keep looking and add the link if I find it.  I love the colours she uses.  So fresh and bright!  It also features the new Lattice Impressions Folder which I think is wonderful.  I am finding good excuses to use it and I love how she used it as an accent in the red.  It just pops the flowers!

Hope you like this set as much as I do.  I hope to post the cards from my May card group soon.

Jen
Take some time to do something scrappy today!

No comments: