Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sneak Peek #2

First off, let me say this is NOT my card or design.  I snagged this from Mary Fish over at http://www.stampinpretty.com/.  I look at her blog almost daily. She is a very creative demonstrator from the States.  She has done a big series of Sneak Peeks on her blog and I highly recommend going to look.

That being said, a bunch of stuff I wanted to show you was on this card and I don't have it all yet!!

So, let's start with the Stamp Set - this is a LEVEL one hostess set called "Because I Care".  The hydrangea is fabulous and I can see it coloured in purples on my next card to my mom or aunt.  The background was done using the new Impressions folder called Vintage Wallpaper that was backordered on me (boo, I want it now!!).  Pretty simple design with HUGE impact. 

And the ribbon on the box is in the new colour Early Espresso which I am loving.  I have always loved Chocolate Chip but it is a bit of a reddish brown.  Early Espresso is a true brown and I think (prediction coming) will be a hands down new favourite and best seller.

Hope you enjoy and watch for more sneak peeks to come!! 

Jen

No comments: