Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday's Layout - 3rd week in a row :)

I am impressed.  Just got this one in today!  I did this yesterday afternoon while my son was sleeping.  He's been sick with a fever on and off since Saturday afternoon and we're home today on couch rest.  I'll be napping today as well - I believe he woke me up approx 10x last night.

Sorry, not a lot of Stampin' Up content here - I am trying hard to use up old paper (this is mosty SL mixed years).  A very simple and easy layout to case though.  Top pictures are 3x4 and bottom was... 4x3 :)

Used my 1 3/8" circle punch and some designer buttons for that last little touch.  BUT... sneak peek alert!!!  Look at the fabulous labels (holding "goofy" and "silly")... me thinks that is a fantastic NEW PUNCH!!  Holiday mini, can't wait!


Jen

No comments: