Monday, August 30, 2010

Tote-ally Awesome Promotion!!

September 1 through October 18, receive a FREE craft tote (a $49.95 value) when you join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator.

This tote is gorgeous and just like it looks in the picture, you can fit a TON of stuff in it!  I bought one the second they were available and I love it, love it, love it.  I can't wait to use it at a crop - it holds 12x12 paper!!!! The print is patterned after our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (item #117167 - $12.50).

To receive this tote, sign up through me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator between September 1, 2010 and October 18, 2010.  That's it!  The tote is added onto the Starter kit automatically.  The kits are $215 plus tax (free shipping on the kit and the tote) and is packed with over $375 worth of goodies (and is customizable if you already have some of the stuff in the kit).  You also can choose between the Standard Starter Kit or the Digital Starter Kit, which includes My Digital Studio (same price, fewer physical items in the kit and worth over $385!!).


Click on the link below to find out more details.  OR, click on the purple Stampin Up logo on the right side to go to my personal SU site and have access to my email. 
Starter Kit info

Jen

No comments: