Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday's layout...

Is temporarily late :)  I was "single-parenting" last night as my husband is away for work.  So after homework, bath, laundry folding/putting-away, cleaning up from my scrapbook group, setting up for my card group (all 3 days late in the doing so REALLY had to be done) and trying to get to bed at a decent hour...

I have a digital layout for you this week.  I am doing a Disney family album for Xmas presents for my husband's family this year.  I wanted to share a couple of my completed pages.  I'm also working on a calendar for my mom (that I am going to print two of so I can have one too!!0.  I'll try to share some of that as well this week.



Jen
PS Sorry this took so long... more to share tomorrow (I'm updating this Sunday afternoon) and through out the week.

No comments: