Thursday, August 23, 2012

August Sketch Challenge

Well, I took so long to get the July one done I thought I'd do the August one right away :)  Here is my take on the August sketch challenge over at Noel Mignon.  I changed it up a bit as their's had circles and I continued the banner theme and added the triangles pointing to the picture.  I journaled right onto the page which is new to me and a bit hard at first to just put pen to paper.  But think it looks okay and next time I'll do better.

My fav thing about this layout? (other than the colours and that this is another 2011 one done!) Is that I finally stamped on a layout!!  I always see people doing it, think it looks great and then don't.  So I finally did. Helped that the August kit had a fabulous little stamp set in it (Dear Lizzy by American Crafts - the camera and the "Smile")

imagine.  create.  inspire.

Jen

PS: Please leave me a comment with your blog address.  I'd love to see what you are working on!!

No comments: