Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yee- ha... rodeo...

Okay, it's a bike rodeo not a rodeo rodeo but still, it's fun to say Yee-HA!  My boys are in different schools as a result of our move in December so I went and volunteered at both rodeos. Result... next to impossible to help and take pictures at the same time.  End result... totally crap pictures :)  But I managed one of each boy on their bikes and thus made the best of it.

This is mainly using the Summer Wind kit from Noel Mignon (bought limited edition, sorry don't know what month!) which was fabulous.  Lots of My Minds Eye which I love.  MME and Pink Paislee are really catching my eye lately!!

Fairly simple layout this time with an approx 10.5x10.5 block of pp and a mat for the 2-4x6 photos.  I layered in a few cards, some border strips, a piece of washi tape to hide that my photo didn't quite fit properly (oops on the cutting) and done.


imagine. create. inspire.

Jen

No comments: