Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Inspiration

I followed the new "Sketch It 5" challenge over at the Scrapbookin' Adventures Facebook page and came up with this:


This uses a lot off different papers and embellishments from my stash.  Having it stored the way I do now, I go for colour or matching a multi-colour rather than worry a lot about which manufacturer I'm grabbing (but I definately still have my favs!!).  The yellow is Close to My Heart, blue and multi is October Afternoon.  Green is Basic Grey.  The stickers are all Echo Park from the masculine This & That collection. The tag and banners are from MME "On The Bright Side" collection 12x12 die cut sheets.

These are WalMart pics of my eldest at 9 months old.  The right picture is actually a 5x7 horizontal but I tucked it behind the vertical picture as all that is missing is empty space and a picnic basket. I'm not much on "props" in pictures so didn't mind hiding that! I didn't want it in the first place and only ordered that print cause of his cute expression.  He had been so exciting when she was taking his picture he was giggling and flapping his arms around :)  He LOVED getting his picture taken!

Have a great day!

Jen

imagine. create. inspire.

No comments: