Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekend layout #2

Here is my 2nd layout for this weekend. I had a grand time scrapping Saturday night with my 80s playlist cranked :)  The Bangles and a little Motley Crue would inspire anyone, right?!

This layout is all about my fav book series of all time (Harry Potter is a close second).  I have reread the Outlander series 8x (every time a new book comes out I read it again).  I suspect I will be rereading the recently released book 8 soon (only read that one once).

Here is it:



As soon as I saw this book paper in my November Scraptastic kit I knew... it was time to do a layout about Outlander.  If you look at the 2nd picture you can see I actually wrote stuff about the book/characters all around the border of the cream cs.  I included main characters, a couple Scots or gaelic words, places, etc.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Jen

No comments: