Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hump Day Challenge - May 27, 2015

Happy Thursday scrappy people!  I am stopping by very quickly to post my Hump Day challenge layout from the Victoria Marie FB Group. I am very excited to be on her very first Challenge Team starting in June!! (more about that soon!).

This Wednesday's challenge was a sketch (and there is a BONUS sketch for PL which I hope to also use after I get my butt in gear and order the last 6 weeks of photos!!)

Here is my layout and a couple close ups AND a process video (done very quickly with no editing):



(FYI, I ended up making 1 change to this layout after I posted the video. All I did was move the middle layout OVER the pp with the muffins on it. You can still see a couple rows of muffins but not so much. I like it a LOT better now).


Thanks for stopping by!!

Jen

No comments: