Thursday, May 21, 2015

Project Life - March 23-29, 2015

Happy Thursday and I am here to share my most recent Project Life spread.  I am slowly doing a catch up but... seriously I need to hurry up and catch up as I think I am not farther behind. I might need to start doing 1 recent and 1 behind layout at a time and meet in the middle :)

Here is the layout itself:


And I don't usually do close up of each card but here are a few. I used the Sketch Class that Citrus Twist did and for each sketch you use and add to the gallery you are entered for a monthly draw. I have NEVER used a sketch for my PL before but numerous times in the class the contributors did so I thought, hey, I should give it a go and ended up using 5!!!






Sorry, no video this time!  My phone was almost out of battery last night and my cord won't reach when it is on my recording clamp.  Next time!

Jen




No comments: