Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Crafty Maven Getaway

Happy Tuesday!! In my continued effort to keep updating this blog, here is my next video on You Tube!! Since July I have been a regular monthly contributor to The Crafty Maven Getaway You Tube channel and this month I have 2 videos up.

The one for today is for In Your Pocket Tuesdays - all about Project Life!

This week I used a challenge from the recent crop on the FB page which asked us to incorporate a greeting card. I cheated a wee bit and used a birthday party invitation.

Here is the layout:


And here is the video:

My other video this month was for Scraplift Saturday but also doubled as a bonus challenge Friday night before the crop started.  It was to "Scraplift Without Guilt." (but of course, also give credit where credit is due)



Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: